Sunday, April 10, 2005

Goodbye Japan! (Sian)

We are now in Singapore airport for the third time on this trip, we have been here so much it feels like coming home.I have a sad feeling inside me about leaving Japan. Not only is it a fascinating country, it was wonderful to see James, Kaoru, and Emma. I had just started to feel home sick again and theese guys and gals made everything seem so much better.
I will miss the Sakura, the temples, the language, the food, the cute hotels and tiny "hobbit world" bathrooms. I will also miss the transport, the Karaoke, the hot baths and all the sake.
I hope one day we can make a trip back. I am sure we will.
I had another sinking feeling as we flew over Malaysia a few minutes ago, hopefully one day we can make it back their too.
Am sure Melboure will be brilliant, the thought of work feels a little daunting at the moment!

No comments: